A 17-year-old youth was on Thursday electrocuted to death near Shalimar garden in Srinagar.
Official sources told the news agency Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a 17-year-old youth identified as Adil Ahmad, son of Mohammed Shafi of Gandtal Dhara area of Harwan received an electric shock while repairing electric line at Shalimar.
He was subsequently shifted to a PHC Habbak where doctors have declared him brought dead on arrival, they said.
Adil Ahmad was a salesman at a Photography Shop near Shalimar garden. (KNO)